If you like to become a member please contact your national organisation or the delegate from your country and fulfill the membership form.
Membership Benefits for:
- Oncology Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Students
- Medical Students, Residents, Physicians
- Medical and surgical Oncologists
- Nursing Staff
Your ESOP membership allows you to:
- Build your evidence based best practice in oncology that is practical and sustainable
- Get Access to ESOP community of Oncology experts
- Get Access to standards, best practice and evidence based materials
- You are going to share your successes and challenges and make a difference by getting involved in the work that matters to the oncology profession
- You will gain expert support to help you with your practice and your career in oncology field.
- Build your competency in Oncology. You will gain the skills, knowledge, attitude and abilities essential for oncology practice in a patient centered outcome oriented environment.
- You will expand your knowledge with members only resources access on our website and get instant access to:
-Peer-written and reviewed articles
-Full access to ESOP publications
-Enjoy special saving on different events and educational activities
-Decreased cost for spill kit
-Free use of yellow hand logos